- If more than one person wins one of the particular Draws, the prize for the relevant draw will be divided equally among all winners of that draw. Prizes which are not won or not claimed will not roll over.
- This is a contingent prize promotion. Prize(s), if any, will only be awarded upon winner validation and verification by the promoter’s insurer.
- Any prize due will be paid out by a cheque made out to the name registered to the player’s account. Cheques will be delivered by registered post.
- The odds of winning the jackpot are different for each of the games, For more information please check relevant page of Our Games.
Draw and Announcement of results
- Results will be published on the Results page of the website which you bought your ticket from. Results are showing in the websites based on the different times from 10minutes to 3 days.
- Participants should check their tickets after each draw to find out whether they have won a prize.
- To claim a prize, participants must contact us within two (2) normal working days of the relevant draw to claim their prize. If you bought your ticket from agents, Please contacts him/her for claim your prize.
- Unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-transferable. Lost, damaged or unclaimed cheques will not be reissued.
- If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize by contacting the Promoter within two days of the relevant draw date, the winner’s claim to the prize (or part of the prize) shall be void.
- Save that the Promoter does not limit or exclude its liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or (ii) fraud, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and excludes all liability in connection with) the following:
- any postponement or cancellation of any draw or the Promotion in general;
- changes to prizes;
- problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) which occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
- network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry and any act or default of any third party supplier.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these rules, or to withdraw the Promotion, or to cancel any draw, at any time. Notice of any such changes, withdrawals or cancellations may be placed on the website in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- Winners of any of the draws will be required to sign a Winner’s Affidavit & Release along with copies of government issued identification and proof of address in line with anti-money laundering regulations.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available on the website for one month after the winner has claimed the prize.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to take photos and record videos and create marketing materials for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Prize winners will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at Promoter’s request. Larger prizes may be presented in person for publicity purposes. Also showing winners face and publishing identity of the winners is based on his/her permissions.